How To Transfer iOS App From One Account To Another Account
“You want to transfer an app when you’ve sold the app to another developer or you want to move it to another App Store Connect account or organization.”
“You can transfer the ownership of an app to another developer without removing the app from the App Store. The app retains its reviews and ratings during and after the transfer, and users continue to have access to future updates. Additionally, when an app is transferred, it maintains its Bundle ID — it’s not possible to update the Bundle ID after a build has been uploaded for the app.”
Step 1: Verify that the app can be transferred
App transfer criteria
The app must meet the following criteria to be transferable:
● Both the transferor and recipient accounts can’t be in a pending or changing state, and the latest version of their paid and free agreements in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking section must be accepted.
● No version of the app can use an iCloud entitlement.
● No version of the app can use a Wallet capability.
● The App must have had at least one version that has been released to the App Store.
● The app should have one of the following app statuses:
=>Ready for Sale
=> Prepare for Submission
=> Developer Removed from Sale
=> Invalid Binary
=> Developer Rejected
In-app purchase products can have one of the following statuses:
=> Ready to Submit
=> Developer Removed from Sale
● In-app purchase product IDs on the app can’t be the same as product IDs on any apps in the recipient’s account.
● TestFlight beta testing should be turned off for all beta versions of the app. You must remove all builds and testers from the app you want to be transferred and clear each information field below Test Information.
● All Xcode Cloud related data from the app you want to be transferred must be removed. Remove all Xcode Cloud data from Settings under the Xcode Cloud tab in App Store Connect.
● Sandboxed Mac apps that share the Application Group Container Directory with other Mac apps cannot be transferred.
● Apps using Sign in with Apple cannot be transferred.
Step 2: Back up all app information
● Because an app is removed from your account after an app transfer, you should back up all information about the app before you transfer it.
Step 3: Initiate the app transfer
The team agent in your organization initiates the app transfer.
Step 4: Accept the app transfer
The team agent in the recipient organization accepts the app transfer.
Initiate an app transfer
Log in to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ and click “My Apps” on the homepage. A list of all apps will display. Select the app you want to transfer and scroll to the ‘Additional Information’ section, click “Transfer App,’ then click “Done.”
2. If your app meets all the criteria mentioned at the start of this article, click “Continue.” If the app doesn’t meet all criteria you should resolve the issues.
Note: Required role: Team Agent / Account Holder.
4. Enter the Apple ID and Team ID for the recipient’s team agent, and click “Continue.”
5. Read the terms, select “I have read and agree to the agreement presented above,” and click “Request Transfer.”
6. Click “Done” to return to the App Information page.
After you initiate the transfer, the app stays in its previous status, with the Pending App Transfer status added, until the recipient accepts it.
Accept an app transfer
1. Sign in to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ as the Team Agent. A notice indicates that an app transfer is ready to be accepted.
2. Click “Agreements, Tax, and Banking.”
3. Below “App Transfers” click “Review” next to the app
4. Enter the new metadata.
● Support URL
● Atom feed URL (required if the app previously had an atom feed URL)
● Marketing URL (required if the app previously had a marketing URL)
● CCATS (a new CCATS form is required for apps that use export compliance)
● App Review contact information
● App Store contact information
5. Read the terms, select “I have read and agree to the agreement presented above,” and click “Accept”.
It can take up to two business days for the app transfer to complete, during which the app status is "Processing App Transfer."
6. Scroll to the ‘Additional Information’ section, click “Transfer App,’ then click “Done.”
Data for Sales and Trends and Payments and Financial Reports
If you transfer your app, you will continue to have access to information for payments and sales that occurred prior to the transfer. You will not be able to access information for sales after the transfer has been completed. The recipient of the transferred app will only receive payment and sales information for transactions that occurred after the transfer.
Data for App Analytics
When you transfer an app from your account to someone else, you will no longer have access to the app’s data in App Analytics. You can find the historical data of the app in Sales and Trends. If someone transfers an app to you, you’ll see all analytics data starting April 1, 2015, or since the app was first made available on the App Store, whichever occurred later
Note: It can take up to two business days for the app transfer to complete, during which the app status is Processing App Transfer
Here is the reference link:-